Sunday, April 11, 2010

love knows no reason...


(dis post is trying to ans d most common question asked by gals (askin abt reasons :P ))


a small conversation between a gal n guy......
gal:hey can i ask u something??
guy: yup sure.. ask..
gal: Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?
guy : wht kind of ques is dis?? I can't tell the reason.. actually no one can.. but I really like you...
gal : wat? huh u can't even tell me d reason... how can u say u like me? How can u knw u love me?
guy : I really cant define d reason , but I can prove that I love you... bt i feel love doesnt need any reason..
gal : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!
guy: (ohh ..plz god save me frm dis word "reason" )
Ok..ok!!! Erm...let me try...hmmm.. becoz u r beautiful, ur voice is sweet, u r so caring, u r loving, u r thoughtful,becoz of ur smile,
ur every movements...n so on.. :)
gal: ohh i love u so much n huged him (as c felt very satisfied with his answer.)



**********
********

Unfortunately, a few days later, d gal met with an accident n went into d coma stage.

d Guy den placed a letter by her side, n here is d content:
dear..

"Becoz of ur sweet voice that I love you...Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you.
Becoz of ur care and concern that I like you...Now that you cannot show them, therefore I cannot love you.
Becoz of ur smile, becoz of ur every movement dat I love you...Now can you smile? Now can you move?
No, therefore, I cannot love you.
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore... dat day i ws unable to make to understand dis :(
but fr me u r still d same whom i loved..Therefore, I still love you...n will always do so.. :)

With love always,

forever urs.

*******"
we always try to found out d reason for lovin someone or being loved... but always forgets love is beyound all d reasons defined in dis world...
sometimes we start beliving fake words trying to describe it, n gt hurt or even cheated if he/ she didnt mean it all it ws just to impress us or watevr..
as well sometimes we prefer words more den feelings..we mgt need reasons to like sm1 bt nvr fr loving any1....
Its just feeling can't describd. many ppl written poems, stories even books but d reason of love is yet to be discovered.. :)

27 comments:

bibhash k jha said...

I cant believe u wrote this ! just awesome . Things explained in such a lucid manner .

deepa kashyap said...

well can i knw d reason y u cnt blv.. :P :P

Naren... being puzzled .... said...

chalo..ek ladke ka dard koi ladki samajhti to hai...nicely written... :)

deepa kashyap said...

@naren
thnx ... i had tried to understand :P

bibhash k jha said...

well , its awesome . I am bookmarking this for my gf if she ever asked why I love her *chuckles*
:P :P

Unknown said...

wow..this was really good..for once it did not make me sad!

ajith said...

ah...superb!...got good reason to follow..:) lookin forward 4 next!

deepa kashyap said...

@bibhash i guess ur gf also asks so many reasons :P

deepa kashyap said...

@madhu thnk god it didnt make u sad i had tried hard to make u smile frm ma post :) :)

deepa kashyap said...

@ajith thnx fr followin n keep visiting :) :)

Shivesh kumar singh said...

nice one!!!!

Ashok said...

Hey really nice words put out there with lot of feeling..thanks...nice to read and cherish my own memories...

deepa kashyap said...

@shivesh thnx fr cmmnt.. keep visiting :)

deepa kashyap said...

@ashok its all ma plesure so dat ma post cud make u to cherish ur memories :)thnx :)

S said...

Reasonably lovable ! :)
Reasons for loving this post, it was straight from the heart, I suppose this is based on some true incident. And I more then that I can really well imagine the twinkle in your eye and the hidden Satan in your smile .. this was a 'adorable' post .. !

Thanks for coming to my blog. And yes am following you as well, only on a condition of being assured of this soothing smile will last forever on your face ! :)

commited to life said...

so very true...
love has no reasons
because you love the person..
but the irony is despite knowing this gals fall for false claims and words rather than true feelings..
beautiful!

p.s was just passing by

deepa kashyap said...

@saurabh
ohh so many reasons :P well thnx fr d comments..n following me :)
n ya i love to smile without any reason so i wish i cud keep it forever on ma face :)

deepa kashyap said...

@commited to life
ya i agree sometimes we fall for false claims n words but i dnt think its only applicable for gals only.. guys also fall for d same..
thnx fr comments.. n keep visiting :)

Romeo Das said...

Very nicely written, as sweet as it can be. I could somewhat relate this story to my past. Loved your post Deepa.

Inspires me to religiously follow your blog :)

Take care and keep smiling :)

deepa kashyap said...

@romeo m glad dat u like it..:)
n thnx for following ma blog :)

Nethra said...

Even I don't know why I love him, but I love him. He doesn't love me in return, yet I love him. Love is strange, isn't it? I wish I knew why I love him so much and why he doesn't feel the same for me.
Nice post! It got me thinking about my love. :)

JP said...

Excellent one. Yes, you cannot justify Love with any reason.

I like the way you articulated this. Keep blogging.

Dr. Chandana Shekar said...

sometimes we start beliving fake words trying to describe it, n gt hurt or even cheated if he/ she didnt mean it all it ws just to impress us or watevr..

true words. very well written.. true love can never be reasoned. its beyond everythin.

Nalini Hebbar said...

why are you writing this beautifully worded write-up in the SMS lingo?...for me you killed the fun!...
anyways...very well understood and presented...gen next have their funda right!!!

deepa kashyap said...

@nethra n
jerlin paul
wlcm to ma blog :)
thnx fr following ma blog n keep visiting :)

deepa kashyap said...

@ dr. chandana ya i agree true love can never b reasoned..n thnx fr cmmnt.

deepa kashyap said...

@nalini hebbar
m so srry if u felt dis way lik killin d fun n all
bt i cnt help m vry bad habit of dis msg lingo :(
well thnx fr d cmmnt n keep visiting :)

listen to ur heart....