Sunday, August 22, 2010

love vs friendship

every story has an ending either good or bad.. simple or rocking , happy or sad !!
so i decided to complete my story which i had written long back 

                    




.

They were getting apart tomorrow but she was still not able to share an important part of her life, was she afraid of losing him? No its not true they are friends  he will definitely understand her feelings but what if he will misunderstood her , what if he like her and expects same .. many thoughts were coming in her mind, just one night before they were sitting on roof , after some silly, stupid and useless talks he approached her : hey I got something important to tell you, please don’t take me wrong.
ya carry on  (replied in lower voice as she was scared as well amazed  at the same time what if he had feelings for me .. I should have told everything before.. )
he continued : I don’t know what attracts me to you, your simplicity, your smile, your pain or just the feeling of insecurity  as I am getting more n more attracted towards u , because I don’t want to imagine my life without you, I am addicted to you, your silly talks.  I had tried many times to ask what is bothering you, why you are sad but failed to do so hope I am not the reason behind it.
Your presence makes me feel comfortable. We had shared every little bit of life with each other and I really wish if we could life together forever and ever. But I am confused as I think its not love,  ya I loved you a lot in all these years even I am not sure if that was love or just a connection between us , a bond , a relationship which kept me connected with you with the threads of our childhood memories, I waited for this day so long and when today you are here I am not able to define my wait for you . I had always remembered you as my best friend, don’t know why but I never felt anything different for you.

Please help me out I don’t know what’s going on at your end. What you think about me, will wait for you as I did so long..you can answer now or can think about it but please reply me till morning . I will leave in the morning .
(There was a complete silence for few minutes)
Then he left wishing her “good night”.
Good night (she tried to reply with a smile)
She was lying on the bed overwhelmed with his words , he had told everything so simply n honestly, kept on thinking till felled asleep.
( it was morning he was leaving from there )
She was standing in front of her, he was going .. they were getting apart all over again. he came near to her for a goodbye …. She hugged him and burst out in tears   “Why didn’t you told me all these things earlier?  I wasn’t hiding my feelings from you but there was something else which was not so important then us so didn’t shared.  I love you a lot, want you to be in my life always as my best friend as like the same we were before.. . I can’t afford to lose you don’t you dare to go away .  yes it’s not love it’s a relationship more special then love which is called as “friendship” .
He didn’t utter a single word just smiled as he got the meaning of their relationship and they again promised to be best friends forever and ever !!


 
p.s. let me know whether i succeed to give it a nice ending or not :) :)

15 comments:

bibhash k jha said...

reminds me of a cute love story with happy ending... one day somebody proposed u .. u said not interested ..and in this way somebody lived happily ever after :)

Unknown said...

I like happy ending stories...but this love vs friendship always confuses me...why compete?..love and friendship are separate entities no?

Ravi Sinha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravi Sinha said...

ye kya hai, total bakwas :)

Girish said...

It had potential, but I didn't like it that much.
Love is there in friendship.
But ur post says;
he loved the girl, the girl goofed up his meaning and thought it was love in friendship..! And yeah, I totally connect with the guy.. :)

Chandrika Shubham said...

Interesting story. Enjoyed reading it. :)

♪♪♥ Prasik ♥♪♪.. ♪♪♥ प्रसिक ♪♪♥........ said...

He proposed her, n she said I never think about u like that... their friendship didn't work anymore... this is d real story that i know,... YOUR STORY IS BETTER THAN MINE....keep writing

deepa kashyap said...

@bibhash
nice story :D :D

deepa kashyap said...

@madhu
ya they confuse me too :(
sometimes ppl dual between feelings of love n frndship !!

deepa kashyap said...

@ravi
thanks for dropping by :)

deepa kashyap said...

@girish, chandrika and prashik

thanks fr dropping by :)

nitwit said...

lovelyyyyyy

nitwit said...

the story i knw is different, the guy proposed the girl,and she said she was waiting 2 hear this ... and they are toghter bu GOD,s grace

deepa kashyap said...

aahhh that was so sweet :)

Tarang Sinha said...

You could have written better. And if you don't mind, I would like to tell you that there are few grammatical mistakes which you should correct. Keep writing.

listen to ur heart....